- Community engagement on budgeting and development processes- Chimanimani Urban
- Hon. Minister July Moyo meet with Chiefs, Councillors and some members of the civil protection committee from Chimanimani District
- Kopa to Christina road surfacing underway
- Devolution funds reconstructs Mhakwe Clinic, now in use after 30 years
- Council supports 15 primary schools with combined desks
The District is located in the South Eastern border of the country (Zimbabwe) grid reference VP6911. Chimanimani District is one of the smallest in the South East of Manicaland province, boarded by Mozambique in the east, Mutare District in the north, Buhera District in the west and Chipinge District in the south. It has an area of 3 450.14 square kilometres. The population of according to 2012 census stood at 134 939 (males 64 745, females 70194) is the smallest with density of 43.48 and 32 578 households.
In size, Chimanimani