Works are now underway to spruce up the infrastructure image of Chimanimani Rural District Council offices. The project is being implemented by the Administration and Human Resources Department has already seen the first phase of repainting the building almost complete. The painting works are expected to be done by the end of October before the onslaught of the rain season.
- Community engagement on budgeting and development processes- Chimanimani Urban
- Chayamiti Primary School classroom block roof destroyed by heavy winds on 4 November 2020
- Hlabiso Health Post nears completion in ward 22. Made possible with support from the Hope Foundation and DAPP
- Devolution funds reconstructs Mhakwe Clinic, now in use after 30 years
- Council supports 15 primary schools with combined desks